The Rule of Law Revolution Plan
Mission Statement: The mission of The Rule of Law Revolution is to boldly restore the rule of law to The United States of America as a sincere national philosophy, saving the nation from its current bent toward lawlessness.
Focus: The focus of the mission is to insist on a return, at the Federal level, to strict obedience to the Constitution of the United States of America as the “Supreme Law of the Land”, and to a return at the state, county, and municipal levels to strict obedience to the state constitutions and the county and city charters. Simultaneously, we will focus on educating and informing the public as much as possible with regard to the various issues surrounding the Rule of Law in the United States.
- To unite a critical mass of participants from amongst the nation’s citizens around the simple proposition that this nation will fail if it does not return strictly to the rule of law.
- To re-frame the majority of today’s popularly-debated political issues into discussions of legality and the rule of law, rather than mere matters of public opinion or of partisan intersts.
- To espouse a streamlined platform which is both circumpartisan and circumreligious, to which people of practically any common political or religious affiliation can adhere without being called upon to change their affiliations.
- To promote and to facilitate a synergistic collaboration between the various organizations that exist in the highly-fragmented back-to-the-Constitution movement.
- To promote and to facilitate a synergistic collaboration between the various public figures, such as talk show hosts, news anchors, civic leaders, and celebrities who are supporters of the back-to-the-Constitution movement.
- To enlist, as well as to facilitate, each participant to further promote the Rule of Law Revolution by whatever means are at his disposal, contributing to a quick and “viral” spreading and adoption of the initiative.
- To publish and promote a series of three Rule of Law Pledges for Candidates. These will pertain to every elected office in the nation, from President of the United States to Councilman of the smallest town council. Each pledge vows strict obedience to the Constitution of the United States of America, as well as to whatever lower laws may apply. For instance, the Councilman vows strict adherence also to his City Charter. Further, the pledgees vow not only to refrain from disobedience, but to make full and just use of the checks and balances powers inherent in their offices, in order to thwart the constitutionally-disobedient acts of others. These pledges are far more powerful than the typical “oath of office”.
- To publish and promote the Rule of Law Pledge for Voters, by which the voters vow never to vote for any candidate who has not taken the Rule of Law Pledge for the office being sought. This is where the power of the Rule of Law Revolution becomes quite obvious. Once the candidates and incumbents see that a critical mass of citizens has taken the pledge, they will have all the more reason to fear the people and to strive to obey the Constitution.
- To publish on this website lists of all the pledgees by name, city, state, and the pledge taken (whether candidates, voters, etc.).
- To promote the Rule of Law through this website, as well as to educate the public on the vast and self-evident wisdom of the Rule of Law.
- To provide a continual education (through this website) as to specific examples of how departures from strict Constitutional obedience have caused, and are causing the decline of our nation.
- To build a thorough listing of Federal policies and actions that violate the Constitution of the United States of America, along with a brief description of the nature of the violations.
- To educate the public that the U.S. Constitution, the state constitutions, and the county and city charters, were designed to be the actual rallying points around which socio-political unity was to be built—and conversely, that where the rule of just constitutional laws unites people in their rights and responsibilities, the “party spirit” actually serves to divide people and to erode the rule of law.
- To facilitate the promotion of The Rule of Law Revolution through various means, including the providing of various promotional items (at discounted rates), such as bumper stickers, hats, and T-shirts.
- To have at least 1,000,000 Voter Pledge signers by July 4, 2011 and to keep growing from there.
- To identify and elect a sufficient number of Rule of Law Candidates to have a majority in the U.S. House of Representatives by 2014, if possible, or by 2018 at the latest.
- To identify and elect a sufficient number of Rule of Law Candidates to have a majority in the U.S. Senate by the year 2020 at the latest.
- To identify and elect a Rule of Law Candidate to the Office of President of the United States by 2020 at the latest.
- To have 100,000 Rule of Law candidates serving in state, county, and municipal governments by 2020.